Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
ADARSHA KRISHI MITRA LLP KRISHI MITRA NPK is a sustainable and value added organic manure which is suitable for organic practice in all crops. It develops quality. Shelf life and nutritive value of the end products. It improves the soil structures and maintains physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil. It is also purely direct available to the plants directly in every climatic factors. Most important property, as it is totally bio-degradable and leaves no any types of toxic residue in soil which is helpful for soil useful flora, fauna and beneficial microbes.
1. Promotes to produce leafy growth and formation of healthy stems and branches.
2. Better expects of seed germination, early flowering and healthy flowering and healthy fruits.
3. Best resistance to diseases. Curing scorching of leaves and increasing yield of crops.
4. Accelerates to better photosynthesis and instant pollination.
5. Helps in the process of building starches and sugars so in needed in vegetables and other cereal crops.
1. It provides required amino acids, vitamins and growth promoting nutrients which help in better growth and
development of all crop plants.
2. It increases crop yield by 25%-30%.
3. It is produced by adopting advance technology which will be available easily and readily absorb-able from
and also for better and healthier crop growth.
4. It is a suitable supplement for presently available/inorganic NPK or any other inorganic NPK Fertilizer.
METHOD OF APPLICATION-GRANULES (FOR ALL CROPS)
1. First Application-25 kg/Acre during vegetative stage of the crops.
2. Second Application-25kg/Acre after 20-30 days of first application.
3. Third Application-25kg/Acre after 20-30 days of Second application.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: (LIQUID)
1. First spray after of early phase of crops.
2. Second spray at flowering and fruit setting stages.
Mix 3-4 mL in 01 litre water properly and spray over all the crops.
Liquid: Available in 100 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL and 1 liter laminated bottle container with measuring caps.
Granules: 25kg Non woven bags with inner LDPE bags packaging available